IDEA GENERATION BLUEPRINT BUNDLE
Transform what you already know into an online business in a weekend by using my Idea Generation Blueprint Bundle (IGBB) even if you think that you are too old to start one.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL GET IN THE FREE IDEA GENERATION BLUEPRINT BUNDLE (IGBB) TRAINING
- IDEA GENERATION WORKSHEET: Contains clear instructions on how to use the bundle and the 5 step-by-step method for creating a business idea that is true to who you are.
- RESTART YOUR CAREER PATH INFOGRAPHIC: Shows you two major entrepreneurial paths to choose from; based on the results of your worksheet action items.
- RESTART CAREER PATH SPREADSHEET: After you've chosen your path, check the spreadsheet for sample online businesses from each path, their descriptions, resources and projected profitability to give you further clarity on what business to create.
Who Am I?
My name is Pacita Florida, I am the chief Entrepreneur Alchemist of Entreprenalchemy where I function as your Career Catalyst. I am a baby boomer and I believe that age is just a number!
I am in pursuit of proving a mid-life or baby boomer woman, like you, who is passionate about creating her own business with the experience and interests she has learned over the years will be successful given the right strategy, systems, and tools, which I am qualified and capable of providing.
I am a certified six-sigma engineer with an MBA and Chemistry degrees. I used to be the Assistant Dean of the Business Management department of a private university, a certified life purpose coach, and a serial entrepreneur.
I have over 25 combined years of academic, corporate and entrepreneurship, creating my own businesses and helping others create their own. Ten of those years were spent working for a Fortune 500 company as a quality project manager where I used MBA techniques, lean systems, and six-sigma methodologies to solve various business, management, and manufacturing processes. These are the methodologies, which I call "SLMS" (Six sigma, Lean system, MBA, Simplified) that I teach my clients to start or grow their businesses.
HERE ARE MORE BENEFITS WAITING FOR YOU!
- IGBB helps you generate several business ideas and come up with the one that fits your lifestyle without getting overwhelmed and stressed out.
- You will be subscribed to our blog, EntreprenAlchemy.com, where you will receive (mostly bi-weekly) valuable information on how to further build a profitable online business so that you will be constantly motivated to move closer to your dream business success. You can always unsubscribe anytime.
- If you're stuck or have questions about the contents of this bundle, shoot me an email or post a free 15-minute call to talk about where you're stuck and what to do about it. I really want you to succeed. Who else does this for a free course?
WOMEN WHO STARTED LATE IN THEIR CAREERS
Better known as "Gramma Moses, she only started painting at the age of 76 because her arthritis made embroidery (up to that point, her primary creative outlet) too difficult. Despite starting her art career much later in life, Grandma Moses worked as a successful painter for 25 more years, producing 1,000 works in total — some of which sold for over $10,000.Anna Mary Robertson
At the age of 60, she founded Sixty and Me, an online community to help other women her age to live happy, healthy and financially secure lives. She provides ideas for turning passions into profitable work, share ways to build strong bodies and minds, and to create a mindset that sees life after sixty as a positive, vibrant and active time. Today, her blog has over 250,000 women subscribers.Margaret Manning
She had worked a variety of jobs for the better part of her life. But something was missing. After age 40, she went public with her creations, being willing to be seen and potentially judged while she was still learning. Today, she is known and admired for her colorful abstract paintings, intricate line drawings, pattern design, and hand lettering.Lisa Congdon
"The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.” – Oprah Winfrey